Tuesday, October 20, 2009

DUIT LEBIH dgn surfing, chatting, myspace, blogger etc..$$$$



salam my fren....how r u?...here i want to share something. actually dis morning i chat wit one of my fren using YM, she write something on her status about side income and it make me curious. so, without any doubt i juz click on dat link n it brought me to another link. dis link explain a lot about how to get income when chatting, surfing, playing on-line game and etc. after read all the explaination, 1 question come to my mind "is it true by surfing d internet i can get extra money?"...and then i ask my fren, is it true?...she said "yup, i get the money already even though i juz sign up as a member"...i ask her again "can it been trust?"...she answered "its up to you, if u not try, u will not know how it is, and yet i already be a member, how bout u? r u interested?"....i think a while and then i sign up as a member...so fren, if u really interested to know more, juz click on this link n follow d instruction
http://www.myspacetunai.com/comel2010

0 Responses: